This is a popularly asked question but it cannot be answered in a single yes or no. YouTube videos can only be safely downloaded provided the user is able to:
- • Ensure secure and safe environment on the device where the videos are to be downloaded,
- • Choose the sources with care and
- • Make diligent and meticulous use of a good virus scanning software.
In order to ensure that videos can be safely downloaded from YouTube using a free video downloader, the user should ensure:
- • That his browser and operating systems are regularly updated:Using an updated browser means that it has all the latest security fixes in place thus providing for a safe environment and also working as a doorkeeper and preventing the entry of unwanted elements into the system.
- • File-sharing websites and programs need to be avoided:Most of these websites contain malicious and unwanted files just waiting to enter another computer system. This becomes extra lethal since file sharing websites give no indication of the content that is being unloaded. Consequently malicious viruses and other unwanted guests can very easily get into the system.
- • Correct choice of YouTube Video Downloader:The user should only use highly rated and popularly downloaded YouTube downloaders. Opening the source program makes for a safe bet always.
- • Antivirus program:It is very important to have good antivirus software in place especially when the rate of downloading videos from YouTube is very high.
Following these methods goes a long way in ensuring that videos get downloaded safely from the YouTube.